Do you have a DT Tablet you would sell?

This is the area for everything that just doesn't fit well anywhere else
plane_crazy

Do you have a DT Tablet you would sell?

Post by plane_crazy »

All,

I have a very good use for my DT366 but unfortunately I need it to run on batteries and it won't run on the external at all. It will charge it, it just won't use it! I have gotten MicroXP on it fully functional just need battery power.

So if you have a DT that is proven to run on the external battery and are willing to part with it drop me a PM and we''ll talk.

Bruce
plane_crazy
matt
Developer
Developer

Re: Do you have a DT Tablet you would sell?

Post by matt »

I think someone may have mentioned elsewhere that the WebDT won't run from the external battery pack unless there is also an internal battery present. Does your WebDT have an internal battery that holds any charge at all?

If you're handy with a soldering iron, you might consider constructing your own battery pack to plug in to where the DC power supply connects. You would need to use a decent 12V regulator as well, preferably one that will turn off if it can't supply 12V rather than letting the voltage sink too low (might confuse the WebDT).

When your newly constructed battery pack runs out the WebDT should theoretically switch to the internal battery and give you enough warning to shutdown or plug in to the wall.
plane_crazy

Post by plane_crazy »

Matt,

I know the DT366 won't run without the internal battery. I have a new external battery that it won't use but does recognize. The old battery that I got with the unit had the contact block all mashed on it. I am thinking this probably shorted the battery and perhaps messed up the internal hardware as well.

I have a battery post here: forum/viewtopic.php?p=1440#p1440

Bruce
plane_crazy
D.avats

Do you have a DT Tablet you would sell

Post by D.avats »

Yes, we have lots of pets at home...but not a lot. Hehe  Can you post your dogs picture here? I think Yorkies are so adorable
plane_crazy

Post by plane_crazy »

???  ???  ???
plane_crazy