Hello, I'm a new member

This is the area for everything that just doesn't fit well anywhere else
mistico4

Hello, I'm a new member

Post by mistico4 »

Hello everybody

I'm in Peru and I just bought a Xybernaut Atigo T with Windows XP. I understand is a rebranded WebDT model (DT368?), and I'd like to know as muchs as possible about them. So far the only documents I could find were marketing material and quick start guides. Incredible that nobody saved a copy of Xybernaut's site before they dissappeared, isn't it?

Regards
quotaholic
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello, I'm a new member

Post by quotaholic »

Hello and welcome!

As far as we know yes, the DT368 is the same as the Atigo T. Only recently did I start getting a number of requests to expand the forum to accommodate this and other hardware from Xybernaut. Hopefully the google will cache this information soon and cause yet more individuals to share what they know about their DT's as well.

From what I know Xybernaut specialized in low power portable and wearable computing. Their website still exists but it looks very minimal. Xriver technologies looks to be picking up where Xybernaut left off but that is a guess and I welcome the opportunity to be corrected on that.

quotaholic
jwatson16202

Re: Hello, I'm a new member

Post by jwatson16202 »

hi, i work for a DTR partner in UK and can confirm that the DT368 is the same as the Xybernaut Atigo T.

i will have a look at work tomorrow to see if i can dig up some documentation for this device for you, in the meantime feel free to ask any questions u have.