nlite xp update

If you are running Windows on your WebDT366 this is for you.
fabio

Re: nlite xp update

Post by fabio »

hallo i've tried to install tiny xp beast edition on webdt and it runs leaving 85 mb free, but i need pci to cardbus bridge drivers can anyone help me?
regards
Fabio
jm98

Post by jm98 »

David,

I ordered 2GB Apacer ADM III 44P 90D DOM, Single Channel, 3V, Jumperless (OEM) has very short teeth which got canceled after week of high hopes...
jm98

Post by jm98 »

fabio wrote: hallo i've tried to install tiny xp beast edition on webdt and it runs leaving 85 mb free, but i need pci to cardbus bridge drivers can anyone help me?
regards
Fabio

I would plug external CD/DVD and let "Device Manager" scan through CD for driver.  It's part of XP SP2.
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by angrymeat »

ill post you the file later once i get settled in im in the middle of moving atm. its a texas instrament card bus but i dont remember the details atm .
potts.mike

Post by potts.mike »

Does anyone have an file for nlite to get a build for the webdt 366? I thought that I built an image that would work but it is insisting that i have 1024 MB of free space. I need something that will fit into 512 mb.
jm98

Post by jm98 »

I used my Compaq laptop xp OS dvd to build xp to fit on DT366 image last month (before I got my DT369).  I used EEEPC instructions on sliming XP down to 154MB ISO and ~388MB installed with page.  (Also added audio drivers, WIFi drivers for my Airlink wifi card)

Google for eeepc nlite how to and there are least one or two good instruction pages that will guide you through making excellent slim XP iso.

Make sure to disable "Disk check" and "Memory Check" flags to bypass disk limitations in nlite configuration options towards the end of configuring.

Cheers...