Web dt 366 for sale

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Web dt 366 for sale

Post by angrymeat »

Ahh yes the time has finally come that Angrymeat must sell his web dt tablet due to issues of the divorce nature and such .
So  I have the standard webdt366 with 512  purchased from  laptops4me just a few months ago. I will image the tablet with a fully licensed version of xpe from xybernaught as well. The unit works great  no realy issues like all it was usesd so small nic on the screen nothing bad. I am missing the stylus for the unit however it was never really needed anyways. I will also include a dvd that has a copy of my build on it along with  other random builds and files I have collected since I started working on these units. I need to sell my unit for $100 paypal  preferred. Drop me a message if you have any questions.
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Web dt 366 for sale

Post by angrymeat »

bump before ebay
volkswagner
Administrator
Administrator

Post by volkswagner »

Can you tell me if hard buttons send events to remote PC when using remote desktop?  It seems with CE the hard buttons stay on th DT.
Nothing is ever easy, but if it is difficult you must be doing it wrong.
My Wife's invention Doll Carrier
potts.mike

Post by potts.mike »

If you still have this I am very interested. I'll check back in the morning or you can email  me at potts.mike at me.com
angrymeat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by angrymeat »

i still have it
potts.mike

Post by potts.mike »

Pm sent
ionbladez

Post by ionbladez »

I got mine off ebay for 50. free shipping.
Lol, that idiot that is selling them again jacked the price up. I'm sure he figured out what people can do with them now.