Selling my 366.

Owners are encouraged to post here as well as suppliers. If you had either a good or bad experience in purchasing yours let others know. If you are selling WebDT's or selling parts and or accessories please link to your stores and or auctions. WebDT reserves the right to edit or rmove dead links to ended auctions.
ionbladez

Selling my 366.

Post by ionbladez »

hey guys. I have REALLY been busy - Back from Japan and all that - anyways I hardly used my DT since I've bought it. I seen some guys selling for 100 and some for 200! Wtf? The same model too.
Anyways my starting price is 50 and if it hits 60 I will end it there.

I have no use for it really since I've picked up an Ipaq and NEC MobilePro900c off ebay for 40 bucks for both of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250505145060

Please take the time to read what I have included - and yes there are SOME scratches on the screen - It works fine and Linux is installed.

I'll probably get a 360 unit later - Until then I need some cash for parts for my car.
Thanks a lot for the support everyone, I'm sure someone will have a better use for it than me.
ionbladez

Re: Selling my 366.

Post by ionbladez »

Well, it seems I have no use for this NEC MobilePro either.
It has an XScale 400Mhz processor + 64Megs ram.

I can't use it for what I want. Mine as well sell it, right?

I cleaned it up as best I could. I was actually sent this unit by mistake (bought a MobilePro 800 with a MIPS processor, but he sent me this because the boxes looked the same. Go figure!)

I can't use it - So someone else definitely could. I don't use office, or anything like that. I've done a hard-reset to it as well. The battery life is PHENOMENAL, by the way.
I get about 4 hours with brightness @ 60%..

It has the charger, stylus + battery. I actually bought the charger separate FROM THE SAME PERSON for 30 dollars. BS! Lol. Check the eBay description for that part as well.

Hope someone can use this thing.
ionbladez

Oops - forgot the link!

Post by ionbladez »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Here's the link to the MobilePro - Go look if you're interested! I set it for one day only so if you want it, act quick!
ionbladez

MobilePro 900

Post by ionbladez »

Damn. I hate these kind of people.

Some woman bid 70 dollars for the MobilePro and won. I was a bit skeptical about someone with 0 feedback. I thought maybe it might be a kid or something..
Anyways I sent her a message with the invoice: "If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to message me!".
Sheesh. I even had free shipping....

2 hours later. I checked ebay again.
I got a shocker: "This user is not longer a registered ebay member".

So I'm stuck with 5 dollars worth of listing fees for this thing..

Anyways guys. I've re-listed it.

Please. If you bid. Don't cancel your account. I am pissed about that. And eBay won't compensate me for the loss. They claim it's my responsibility. BS. I should sue them , but wth.
rectic

Re: MobilePro 900

Post by rectic »

ionbladez wrote: Damn. I hate these kind of people.

Some woman bid 70 dollars for the MobilePro and won. I was a bit skeptical about someone with 0 feedback. I thought maybe it might be a kid or something..
Anyways I sent her a message with the invoice: "If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to message me!".
Sheesh. I even had free shipping....

2 hours later. I checked ebay again.
I got a shocker: "This user is not longer a registered ebay member".

So I'm stuck with 5 dollars worth of listing fees for this thing..

Anyways guys. I've re-listed it.

Please. If you bid. Don't cancel your account. I am pissed about that. And eBay won't compensate me for the loss. They claim it's my responsibility. BS. I should sue them , but wth.
You need to contact eBay and you can get the money back. I had a person bid and claimed they did not want the item anymore, did the cancel auction mutually, and had to contact eBay to get listing fees back, as the item was a "buy it now" with multiple items (buyer bought all). I've had good luck getting fees back because of people like this.
ionbladez

Re: Selling my 366.

Post by ionbladez »

I already tried. They gave me some BS about my account details and not having enough good feedback. I have 29 good feedback marks and only 1 negative (He WAS my friend on yahoo, but he got pissed one day because I wouldn't give him something - so he left me negative feedback)..

Anyways I DID it, I bypassed what the lady said (yes I did.) and did the "Unpaid item - Buyer is no longer a member" option

However I only received half of my fees back. - Utter BS.